From the 2016 Opening Ceremony. Photo: Laimonas Puisys
Take a look at our volunteer photo galleries:
Types of volunteer jobs
Assist the audience before and after performances, for example by distributing programmes.
Host the visiting artists and make sure they get the information they need.
Within the festival we have two departments. The Programme and Production department is responsible for the execution of the performances, facilitation for the artists etc. The Marketing and Communication department works with information, web pages and general marketing. As a volunteer, you can work with assisting these departments. You can read more about the specific positions here.
- A festival pass giving access to most events (detailed information in the volunteer booklet) where seats are available, and 20% discount at festival restaurants and discount at Logen Bar. This pass is personal and can be used by the volunteer only.
- 2 free tickets that will guarantee you a seat
- Offers of discounted tickets to select shows
- This year’s festival bag, toatbag and t-shirt
- Invitation to the closing party
- Certification of work (must be requested by 11.06.2017)
- The volunteer package will be handed out at kick-off a few weeks before the festival. You will receive an invitation to the kick-off via e-mail
The registration for volunteers for the 2017 Festival is now open. Go here to fill out the form.
Please read through the volunteer contract, you will automatically agree to this when applying.