1. Click on buy tickets anywhere at www.fib.no or see complete list of events here.
2. Select seat and ordinary ticket price and place your tickets in the shopping cart. Please note that for certain price categories you are required to present your ID at the venue.
3. Select delivery method. We recommend print@home, which is free of charge.
4. Log in if you are already a customer. If you are not a customer, you may quite easily register as a new Festival customer. Please note that the Festival has transferred customer number, name, address, and phone number for Festival purchases made in 2016 and 2017 to the ticketing system. Previous ticket purchases and transactions have not been transferred. Consequently, you might receive the message you are already registered as a customer the first time you log in. In that case, you need to request a new password to gain access to “Your page/Your Festival” by clicking on “Have you forgotten your password?” at the login page.
5. You may also continue as a guest. This means your data are deleted after you have received your tickets and we will not be able to contact you should any changes occur concerning the event for which you have purchased tickets. Neither will we be able to issue new tickets for you should you lose them.
6. Enter the code for any gift voucher or discount and click on the icon to receive your discount.
7. Select “Buy now”. You will then be forwarded to an external payment page. You may pay by Visa, MasterCard, and Vipps. All communication is encrypted.
8. You will now see your order confirmation on the screen and you will receive a receipt by e-mail within a few minutes.
Please remember you must complete your ticket purchase within 20 minutes. If you complete the payment after this time the ticket will be cancelled and money returned to your account within a few days. You must then re-purchase.