Bergen city centre
Studio Bergen is the venue of Carte Blanche - The Norwegian National Company of Contemporary Dance.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
Step-free from entrance to auditorium. Two wheelchair places are available as a matter of course, but up to ten are available with prior notice.
- Accessible toilet: Yes
- Facilities for reduced hearing: No
Accessible with wheelchair The venue has serving
- Nøstegaten 119, 5011 Bergen
- Show in map
- Studio Bergen is a 10-15 minute walk from the city centre.
- We encourage our audience to leave the car at home and use public transportation. The closest bus stop is Georgernes verft.
- Find relevant time tables at skyss.no.
- Closest parking is at Klostergarasjen, and some street parking in the vicinity. Cars may be driven to the door to drop off or pick up mobility impaired passengers.
- In addition to refreshments both before and after the concert, you can also order catering for big and/or small groups. The bar at Studio Bergen is run by Landmark Kafé.
- Contact Landmark: firstname.lastname@example.org