Here you can read about the type of work the Festival usually needs volunteers to help with, and which perks come with volunteering. Information about volunteering for the 2021 edition will be posted some time this winter.
Types of volunteer jobs
The volunteers are essential for the festival to work, and the volunteer roles are as diverse as the festival itself. You can do anything from helping the audicene as an audience host, at the information stand to more practical tasks such as distribution of marketing material or work as a festival runner. So whether you speak three languages, enjoy practical work or you're an outgoing, service minded person, we need your help to make this festival happen! You can read more about all the different volunteer jobs here.
Examples of volunteer benefits:
- A festival pass giving access to most events where seats are available. This pass is personal and can be used by the volunteer only.
- 2 free tickets that will guarantee you a seat at almost all shows in the city centre and Troldsalen
- Discounted tickets for selected shows
- With your volunteer badge you get 20% discount on food for one person at the festival restaurants
- Festival totebag and t-shirt
- Certification of work