Welcome to the Bergen International Festival! The 2021 Festival will take place in venues across the city and online, and we welcome media representatives to both. On this page you will find information on accreditation, press contacts, delegate programme and available press material.
Latest press releases
- Press release 11.05.21 Festival on stage and online - PDF (0.17MB)
- Press release 31.03.21 The American Moth - PDF (0.12MB)
- Press release 02.03.21 Bergen International Festival to China - PDF (0.15MB)
- Press release 24.09.20 Taylor Mac opens the Bergen International Festival with an American extravaganza - PDF (0.43MB)
- Press release 26.08.20 Anders Beyer continues as festival director of the Bergen International Festival - PDF (0.14MB)
- Press release 03.06.20 Audiences came streaming to the Bergen International Festival - PDF (0.35MB)
- Press release 02.06.20 The Bergen International Festival puts evening on hold - PDF (0.13MB)
- Press release 22.05.20 _141 000 views for the Bergen International Festival in its first two days - PDF (0.51MB)
- Press release 08.05.20 Bergen International Festival launches a re-imagined programme for 2020 - PDF (0.13MB)
- Press release 03.12.19 A Festival in motion - PDF (0.14MB)
- Press release 05.06.19 75 000 visits for the 2019 Bergen International Festival - PDF (0.3MB)
- Press release 04.06.19 Salome opens the Bergen International Festival 2020 - PDF (0.15MB)
- Press release 23.05.19 Bergen International Festival Opening - PDF (0.1MB)
- Press release 04.02.19 Festival dreamscapes - PDF (0.26MB)
- Press release 20.12.18 A new look on Peer Gynt – Bieito and Knausgård see the story from Solveig’s point of view - PDF (0.12MB)
- Press release 22.11.18 Yo-Yo Ma to perform in Norway for the first time in 13 years - PDF (0.43MB)
- Press release 06.11.18 Robert Wilson's The Sandman to the Bergen International Festival - PDF (0.26MB)
- Press release 26.02.18 A Festival in faith and doubt - PDF (0.19MB)
- Press release_Anders Beyer Festival Director until 2022 - PDF (0.37MB)
- Press release 07.06.17_A Festival celebrating diversity - PDF (0.49MB)
- Press release 15.02.17 A Festival Programme Exploring Identities - PDF (0.46MB)
The 2021 Bergen International Festival starts Wednesday 26 May, and we welcome media representatives.
We ask that you apply for accreditation using the form below, so that we can issue you tickets.
The accreditation deadline is Friday 21 May at 16:00 for digital tickets and Tuesday 18 May for tickets to our venues.
All who have applied for accreditation, will be contacted via email a few days after the deadline.
To simplify the application process, we are assuming that most international journalists will be covering our digital events only. To apply for tickets to venues in Bergen, please email us.