Den Nationale Scene
Den Nationale Scene (The National Stage Bergen) is Norway's oldest permanent theatre, and one of three national theatres in Norway. The theatre is situated in a beautiful Art Noveau-building from 1909, in the middle of the city of Bergen.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, except Lille Scene
Tickets for wheelchair spaces (Store Scene and Teaterkjelleren) should be booked in advance (tel: +47 55 60 70 80)
- Accessible toilets: Yes
- Lifts: No lift to upper floor
- Facilities for reduced hearing: Induction loops in all auditoriums. Please request when booking tickets to ensure seats with optimal hearing conditions.
- Store Scene
- Engen 1
- Den Nationale Scene is located in the city centre of Bergen.
- We encourage our audience to leave the car at home and use public transportation to the city centre. Find relevant time tables at skyss.no.
- Bergen City Bike is an efficient and environmentally friendly means to get around the city centre. You can find a bike station beside the main entrance of the venue.
- Closest car park Klostergarasjen or in Citypark in Markeveien.
- Cars may be driven to the door to drop off or pick up mobility impaired passengers.
- Both in the café located in the Teaterkjelleren and the theatre bar on the 2nd floor you can pre-order refreshments for the break 30 minutes before the show starts.
- Group booking: firstname.lastname@example.org